- Spotify’s new design now available on iPad
- Your Music for iPad: helping you save, organise and browse your music collection
We know that tablets are increasingly becoming the platform for home listening, so today we’re happy to bring our new look to iPad. It brings our dark theme, refreshed typography and rounded iconography that we’ve all fallen in love with on mobile and desktop. Playing your favourite music never looked so good.
We’re not only improving our looks though. Our data shows us that tablets are one the most popular platforms when it comes to discovering, curating and saving music. And we know that you’ve been looking for more ways of managing your music. So today we’re bringing Your Music to iPad: helping you save, organise and browse your favourite music the way you want to. Even while lying on the couch.
All in one place, and across all platforms. Building your personal music collection just got a lot easier.
- Content is king. Our new design looks even better on a big screen, and makes accessing your favourite music smoother than ever. The new dark theme and refined interface lets the content come forward and ‘pop’, just like in a cinema when you dim the lights.
- It’s Your Music. Save albums and flick through their beautiful cover art, gather your favourite artists and create playlists for every mood and moment. Found a song or album that you like? Just hit save to add it to your collection. It’s that simple.
- Different devices. Same great look. Regardless of whether you’re curating at home, listening on the go, or trying to make your workday go faster, you can now enjoy the same great look.
“Your Music is the perfect iPad feature,” says Dave Price, Director of Product at Spotify. “In fact, our users have been telling us that the tablet is one of their favourite devices when it comes to browsing, curating and saving music. And with our new design, our iPad users can enjoy the best-looking experience of any music service – one that’s easy to use and consistent across all devices.”
The new Spotify for iPad starts rolling out today and can be downloaded through the App Store.
Welcome to the dark side, iPad.